- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile Contact: 0115288625
- Tel: 0115288625
- Website Address: http://www.jhbcityparks.com/index.php/our-parks-contents-28/find-a-park-contents-64?task=view&id=138
- Street: 12257 Immink Street , Diepkloof, Soweto
- Choose your City: Johannesburg
- Listed: November 30, 2016 11:26 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
This narrow, long strip overlooks the eastern side of Soweto, and is packed with the sounds of children shouting, laughing and playing. Diepkloof Park looks out towards the heart of Soweto, and is a bright green belt among the township houses.
There is a wide selection of play equipment as well as picnic and braai areas.
It also features two fountains, a large-scale screen, and ample room for events of 500 or more people.
It is suitable for screenings, filming, small corporate events, weddings and photography.
Getting there: Take the Rand Show exit from the M1 South and turn towards Soweto. Turn left at the third traffic light, at the Engen Garage. The park is 300m down the road on the right hand side.
639 total views, 1 today